• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG Helper v1.0c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Cyper95
This helps you with all the RPG triggers. Check it, and see if it help you.

Stat Box - Tutorial
Creep Respawn - Tutorial
Weapon Wielding - Tutorial
One Class Weapon - Link to a Tutorial - Thanks Just_Spectating!
Movespeed Show - Tutorial

Keywords:
weapon, weilding, lye_, lye, ss_penguin_spy, tutorial, stat, system, move, speed, one, class, weapon, just_spectating, rpg, helper, tutorial
Contents

RPG Helper v1.0c (Map)

Reviews
10:55, 21st Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: I want to see the proof, that you could edit the map. But anyway it's poor quality so I don't see it would get approved, since most tutorials cover this, Rejected.

M

10:55, 21st Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
I want to see the proof, that you could edit the map. But anyway it's poor quality so I don't see it would get approved, since most tutorials cover this, Rejected.

Level 9
hmmm a while ago, i made a map when you pick up an item, it affects your hero...but now that this has a stat system this wil help a lot..very good tutorial kinda map, and i highly doubt this will get rejected :D good job

Last edited:
Level 2
do you know any trigger for...if a player types like (EX. -stats) then it shows your units hp regen, mana regen, move speed, attack speed, ???? that would be sweet

There you go. Don't forget to edit the variables if you change the Stats Constant.

Example, if you make the Attack Speed Bonus per Agility point 0.10, then you'll have to replace the "x 0.02" by "x 0.10".

Attachments

• Stats Information Trigger.w3x
    17.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited: