• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm making a map, kinda like a search and destroy map, but i need some help with making the rounds.

I can't seem to make a time limit, a victory by bombing and a victory by disarming. With a few rounds and have it so that you would change the team after a few rounds.

Does anyone here on hive know what to do?

Level 11
Explain what you are trying to do a little better, is it like a tag map?
What do you mean by victory by bombing and a victory by disarming?
And as far as time limit goes make a countdown timer and make a trigger when the timer expires do whatever.

Level 2
The map is going to be like a fps search and destroy, where 1 team trys to take a bomb item to a bomb site and the other team tryes to stop them. If the team that is bombing gets to the bomb site the bomb will explode after a timer expires, but the defending team can disarm it by destroying it (I figured out this part). Then after a few rounds of this the teams would switch sides and the defending team would now bomb and vice versa.

I don't need it directly into my map, just some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.