• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Rofl, i R noob,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok this hasnt happened for me before but i was just wondering, why cant i use the allies dialog on my map?

Ive not created in a while so im basically learning alot of the editor again.

I have 4 Factions

8 User in 1

and 1 comp in each of the others

Also my heroes wont level past lvl 5 and yes i have changed the map contants to allow up to lvl 100, do i have to do my own experience table or something? if so and its the: Hero XP Gained, Hero Table then there isnt enough room.

Level 3
Can you not use the allies dialog when you're testing the map? I'm pretty sure it only becomes available if there's another human player in the map. So if you're the only human, the allies button is disabled.

Don't know what's wrong with the hero thing, but I don't think you need a custom experience table. Maybe you've inadvertently changed something that prevents your hero from gaining experience past the 5th level? I don't know.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
By default the Creep lvling is capped at lvl 5 if your trying to lvl from creeps it will stop lvling at lvl 5 unless you change the creep reduction table to enable you to keep leveling.

If your not trying to lvl from creeps I need more detail on the map to be able to reply whats wrong. . .

Level 5
Dr Super Good said:
By default the Creep lvling is capped at lvl 5 if your trying to lvl from creeps it will stop lvling at lvl 5 unless you change the creep reduction table to enable you to keep leveling.

If your not trying to lvl from creeps I need more detail on the map to be able to reply whats wrong. . .

Ok, i changed the Creep Reduction table before from 80 60 40 20 10 0 or whatever it is default to 80, 79, 78.... and so on for my levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.