• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RockMarine_ByEpsilon

Weapons + Rock
The perfect combination =P

Keywords:
rock, metal, slipknot, guitar, marine, war, combat, bullets, epsilon
Contents

RockMarine_ByEpsilon (Model)

Reviews
03:48, 27th Jul 2011 anarchianbedlam: Creative idea, but it's essentially a simple geo-edit, it would be great if you could put in an animation where he plays the guitar. Otherwise it's nothing special, works ingame.

M

03:48, 27th Jul 2011
anarchianbedlam: Creative idea, but it's essentially a simple geo-edit, it would be great if you could put in an animation where he plays the guitar. Otherwise it's nothing special, works ingame.

Level 16
"Everyone talks about rock these days; the problem is they forget about the roll."

Keith Richards, Rolling Stones Guitarist.

Fuck Keith Richards, that guy's a douche. He's so drugged up he snorted his own fathers ashes.

If I seem a little hostile to Keith Richards, it's cause I am. Everyday last year a friend used to walk into Spanish class and tell us, for the hundreth time, that Keith Richards was a crazy BAMF and he snorted his fathers ashes. It got to the point that everyone at our table hated Keith Richards, and we started planning an "assassination" (not real). Two weeks later, after dropping hints about it multiple times to this kid, he elected me for the fake award "Most Likely to Kill Keith Richards". It's hanging on my wall right now. But anyways fuck that dude