• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rockin Arthas....With Frostmourne!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was hoping if someone had some spare time they could edit the rockin arthas doodad remove the guitar. and make a model with him using frostmourne. I think it'd look sick, so if anybodys got the time that'd be great, Thanks everyone

Level 7
Yes, this would be cool! Use the Warcraft 3 version of Frostmourne, too. Oh, and if someone could also release a version wearing the Lich King's helm alongside it, that'd be wicked!

Level 7
I've seen those already. What we're after, though, is an "omg it liek b arthas" that's wielding the WC3 Frostmourne and wearing a cape. Actually, if someone could create that, a mounted version, and a version wearing the Lich King's helmet, that'd be awesome.

Level 16
try open the
"Arthas/Nerzhul merge - Lich King Arthas"
doesn't that fits exactly?..
it wields frostmourne, + the lich king helm. + a cape.
the only thing was mounted. i guess that hasn't been done.

but what hes asking was

I was hoping if someone had some spare time they could edit the rockin arthas doodad remove the guitar. and make a model with him using frostmourne. I think it'd look sick, so if anybodys got the time that'd be great, Thanks everyone

he never mentioned mounted,

Yes, this would be cool! Use the Warcraft 3 version of Frostmourne, too. Oh, and if someone could also release a version wearing the Lich King's helm alongside it, that'd be wicked!

nor did you.

Level 7
Ah. Well, the mounted version was an afterthought. XD

Anyway, yeah I've seen the Arthas-Ner'zhul merge but it kinda looks... sloppy. No offense to the original editor, I'm sure he put a lot of work into it and by all accounts it is rather amazing, though it pales in comparison to other Lich King models on this site. What I'm looking for is a cleaner version (without all the armor from the Frozen Throne doodad) with the Lich King's helm actually modeled onto his head a la Kwaliti's version. And I think what the OP wants might be something similar but using the Rockin' Arthas textures, which would be even better. Create a Rockin' Arthas using Frostmourne, another version using Frostmourne and wearing the Lich King's helm, and create mounted versions of the two for completeness (if that's a word), and then what we get is sheer epicness.

Level 2
Ive also seen most of those models, and there good but not exactly what i was looking for. I prefer the rocking arthas model. and yes i agree with Comix, if somebody could do that it'd be sick, I'd appreciate it

Level 7
But it has to be the Frostmourne that's already in Warcraft 3. That's the only version that actually "fits" with the game.

So, how about it? Anyone up to Sanchez's and my challenge?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.