• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rockbreaker v1.1

-I was bored..
-Spell is gui and mui as always
-This one's made by myself and therefore, please give credits if you like it and want to use it.

Rockbreaker
BTNDisenchant.png
The caster concentrates, dashes forward to the target, damaging every unit in his way and unleashes a terrible blast of enery on impact which inflicts additional damage to nearby enemies

v1.1:
-Updated the tooltip due to post #3 :p

Keywords:
wave, travel, dash, jutsu, naruto, damage, shock, wave, fire, explosion, squiggy, epic, lulz
Contents

Rockbreaker (Map)

Reviews
23:43, 9th Apr 2009 Eccho: I know you can do alot better than this Squiggy. The triggering is ok, but not complex at all (yes you have mentioned it a few times;). The effects are decent. But overall a useful spell since it is Mui and leakless...

M

23:43, 9th Apr 2009
Eccho:

I know you can do alot better than this Squiggy. The triggering is ok, but not complex at all (yes you have mentioned it a few times;). The effects are decent. But overall a useful spell since it is Mui and leakless and an ok documentation as well.
But well, maybe you should add some information when learning the spell, of how the "data effects" changes per learn level.

Anywho, approved

Review
[+] Great documentation
[+] MUI/MPI
[+] Leakless

[!]
[-]

User Comment
This spell is simple but its a good spell anyway. The spell isn't very complex but its good enough for its MUI and Multilevel compatibility. Even thou how, this spell isn't the most efficient just as many other spells is. Try using some unit variables to replace the TriggeringUnit and LastCreatedUnit for every function called takes some speed. The way you make this spell MUI is rather unique and I loved it, its my first time seeing a MUI made with player looping. Keep it up! Good job!

Possibilities of Improvement
Improve the Efficiency
Rating
4/5 Recommended

Last edited:
Level 28
Try using some unit variables to replace the TriggeringUnit and LastCreatedUnit for every function called takes some speed.
Unnecessary and LCU is being replaced by RB_tempunit (2nd trigger)
i found a bug : when u cast on yourself the unit comes back in the wrong spot, also why go toward facing of unit why not angle between points? i think its better since if the unit changes facing during the spell the direction would be wrong.
Well yea.. I should've applied a rangebuffer - anyway, the soultion for your second thing is easy - angles are to be set to variables which is really really bad for the spell being mui, means I just use an independant value (Facing angle, huh o_O)

Level 1
theres something wrong with this spell. when u kill a hero then use the spell, the area where the hero was killed spawns the explosion continuously. when that happens u cant click on anything and the explosion goes on forever....

Reactions: DPL