• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

RoC spell editing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need a person who can edit custom abilities in the RoC editor (for those who don't know what i'm talking about: http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/256222-warcraft-iii-reign-of-chaos/faqs/23791) WITHOUT causing a complete mess to the map.

What i'm planning to do is an escape map with mazes, riddles, boss fights, traps and some minigames.

I need also another person that can trigger spells for boss fights (like impossible bosses, but not THAT complicated).

That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.