• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Robot Golem

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Nice day everyone. Robot Golem is ready to take into battle!!:infl_thumbs_up:
------------------------------
15268065_1796196190620388_1321220195343986567_n.png
Previews
Contents

Robot Golem (Texture)

Reviews
Heinvers
Not bad but still far from being acceptable. You should take a look at these, skins to get a hang of what I mean. They're nicely defined, have good details and are quite recognizable in game. Your skin looks like a glowy blob in-game. Work more on...
little bit too bland for war3.. why don't you recreate metal paneling to how the original skin was, and then put in the light lines?
If you changed the blue lines to something more glow-ish it would be pretty cool.
You should try to make its face more recognizable, having some features on it. Also, try giving the circuit glows more power and light since it is rather dark in-game.
good point. thanks for that guys . i'll change that later +rep

it's not really better because it shows no surface. that is a robot, it needs metal plating that follows (more/less) the same stone plating the original stone giant has. once you have that, you can do the glowy lines over it, but also following the plates.. right now it looks very messy and really looks like nothing recognizable.

(by the way, i like the new face, but it needs something more to it)