• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Robochi

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Robochi (Model)

Level 1
hey can anyone help me??when i dl a person i extract then import but it doesnt always load it??and also if it dose it doesnt show up with arthas but with dreadlord.?can u help me like talk to me or something or like send me a msg y it does it

Level 2
k sry for the canadian spelling comment, but ofcourse this was my first model, and i would hav had the animations but im a noob so i didnt actually know what to name them...aswell all the animations got jumbled into the stand animation so sry :( plz if someoen can give me the names of some of the animations i think my modeling would benifit a great bit, and i might even make a model for you !

Level 3
You better damn well be french if you're using "being canadian" as an excuse, you're putting us to shame!

*shakes fist*

YEAH THATS RIGHT MAN

*hand shake with metal sonic*

Respect man, Respect.

Level 2
least hes low poly lmao...but ya shouldnt really dl him anymore unless its humorus to you...cause if anyone hasnt notcied...hes sideways...and looks really fucked up ingame..but im not the one who sould be complainin right?