• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rise of the Dead: UF

Reactions: Legal_Ease
Map Info:
Be the most powerfull summoner of all time. Raise the dead bodies and make your army strong to strike fast the enemy ! Map provides Team VS Team battle or Survival mode with includes 2 type of heroe's Main Hero:Summoner who can raise the dead bodies and a Custom Hero for leveling and helping your army. Also there is a fusion system with it you can combine a different creeps types (explained in the Quest menu when map start) and by fusing them you can get a stronger and stronger creep. Your goal is to destroy the enemy major building. So have fun :))

Features:
  • Max players is 10
  • Intense Team vs Team battle or Survival Mode
  • 1 Main Hero and 1 Custom Hero
  • Opportunity to rise a great amount of creep army
  • Entertaining fusion and sacrifice system with your creeps
  • Different types of creep army
  • Custom upgrades for your creeps and hero
  • Custom Items
  • Custom Hero Skills
  • Available AI (info in Stuff's)

Command
RequireObtained Form
-fuse20 Skeletal Mage'sUnited Skeletal Mage(SM)
-fuse20 Skeletal Warrior'sUnited Skeletal Warrior(SW)
-fuse20 Zombie Brute'sUnited Zombie Brute(ZB)
-fuseSM+SW+ZBSpecial 1st type(S1)
-fuseSM+SW+ZB+S1Skeletal Boss(B1)
-fuse20 Siren Mage'sUnited Siren Mage(SM2)
-fuse20 Royal Warrior'sUnited Royal Warrior(RW)
-fuse20 Bear Brute'sUnited Bear Brute(BB)
-fuseSM2+RW+BBSpecial 2nd type(S2)
-fuseSM2+RW+BB+S2Nature Boss(B2)
-fuse20 Deeplord Mage'sUnited Deeplord Mage(DM)
-fuse20 Golem Warrior'sUnited Golem Warrior(GW)
-fuse20 Ogre Brute'sUnited Ogre Brute(OB)
-fuseDM+GW+OBSpecial 3th type(S3)
-fuseDM+GW+OB+S3Hell Boss(B3)
-fuseB1+B2+B3?

Some more stuff about map:
  • Player Blue(2) can be set to computer that automatically switch an AI
    USE ONLY if Player Blue(2) is set to Computer

Command
    Effect
    -ai easyAI spawn only normal units /slow spawn/
    -ai normalAI spawn normal and united units
    -ai hardAI spawn normal, united and special units
    -ai extremeAI spawn normal, united, special and boss units
    -ai ultimate AI spawn everything faster
  • 4 custom final fusion form models for your creeps

Screenshots:

2usa.jpg

rnzt.jpg

ntv0.jpg

l5rv.jpg

i77p.jpg

m6ea.jpg

0ua3.jpg

5y0.jpg

0rp2.jpg

Changelog:

Rise of the Dead: United Force v1.3
  • NeW Play Mode
  • NeW Sacrifice System
  • Fixed Summoner's rise spells
  • Improved fusion system
  • Improved monster count system
  • Added hiring gold carts
  • Some map improvement
  • Some bugs fixed

Rise of the Dead: United Force v1.2
  • Some terrain changes
  • Fixed Summoner and Hero revive bug
  • Fixed Some items problems
  • Summoners no longer can acquire permanent items only Powerups(books)
  • Improvement in AI system

Rise of the Dead: United Force v1.1a
  • Fixed a bug with the creeps spawning in the forest
  • Fixed Items cooldown icons and mana use icon
  • Fixed Abilities max level indicator explanations

Rise of the Dead: United Force v1.1
  • Terrain improvement's
  • Fixed Wings upgrade bug
  • Some Items price balance
  • Changes in the major building area

Rise of the Dead: United Force v1.0
  • Minor changes in terrain
  • Changed the Major Building protect terrain and protect creeps
  • Created custom skill's
  • All heroes now can choose skill's from Skill Trainer's
  • Shops updated with a new Custom Items
  • Fixed some others minor bugs

• 25 May 2008 Raise of the DeaD 1st release
  • 25 May - 3 Sep 2008 Progressive changes to version 3.2 and released Raise of the Dead 3.3
  • 3 Sep - 11 Sep 2008 Changes of terrain and gamestyle to version Raise of the DeaD 3.8a
  • 15 Sep 2008 A lot of new stuffs and changes so it was released version of map Raise of the DeaD 4.3g
  • 15 Sep 2008 MAP PROJECT STOPS
  • 10 Jun 2013 MAP PROJECT CONTINUED
  • 17 Jun 2013 Released the newest version of the map Rise of the Dead: United Force

Credits:
Map creator is SPooCK and i haven't got any help from others for making the loading screen,importing/set models or creating triggers so the credits go to me.
I really hope for me to have enough time to reconstruct a lot of things in this map but i don't know when i will have the time to do it. So the things i plan the improve/change are:
  • Changing the terrain with more doodads and more stuffs to be more eye-catching
  • Creating a custom skill system that each hero can choose what skill can have in the begining
  • Importing more custom models and icons for creeps and heroes
  • Creating more cool effect and custom skills
  • Creating a lot of custom items
  • More custom upgrades and chooses for your hero and creeps
  • More intense battle and more custom roads to the enemy base
  • Adding more custom TD buildings
  • And more... (if something pop up in my brain while doing these things :D )

Keywords:
Rise of the Dead, Raise of the DeaD, Rise, Raise, Dead, Skeletal, Creep, Arena, Fight, Army, Defense, Major Building, Spawn, Fusion, Unite, Combine
Contents

Rise of the Dead: UF (Map)

Reviews
Orcnet00:15, 24th June 2013 Map Approved Rise of the Dead (No Version/s Stated) RateScorePercentLetter 5/591-100A RateScorePercentLetter 4/581-90%B RateScorePercentLetter 3/575-80%C RateScorePercentLetter 2/570-74%D...

M

1b5e5a7776e87f86f9c6951fa3dad711_64508.gif
Orcnet00:15, 24th June 2013

Comment

Review

Map Approved
Rise of the Dead (No Version/s Stated)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
5/591-100A

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
4/581-90%B

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/575-80%C

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
2/570-74%D

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/550-69%F

Overview:

Gameplay

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Rise of the Dead" is a 10 man player of an epic game filled with TD, Summoning, and much more types of genres.

"Game play is quite cool with such mixtures of tower defenses, a similar summoner game and others no bugs and leaks found for now and else."

Terrain

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Terrain needs more brandishing work in-game it looks monotone and objects in other places and all but since the game play is majority I guess you can still come up with the idea of landscaping."

Management

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Total, map is quite cool and useful for a Miscellanous type of map."

Total Score:

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
8/1577%C

Level 29
you need to improve your description, we are not mind readers

credits: did you used imported material?, you have to say it

and try to separate your text in items so it will be nice to read like

map description

features

game play

credits

change logs if you are thinking in update

screenshots of the game are always nice to see

edit:
i will do a very simple review because, this games needs time to me, to learn the play and then judge properly, and im tired.

good
-you explain things in the floor, thats helps.
-nice loading screen
-quest explaning the game
-many heroes, i see now, it seems all is preset, nice work for using all preset
-objets and gamplay seems complex enought to try to learn how to play
- i love the center, level 10 creeps killing each other and leaving items, i pick the Alleria Flute :) then i get killed :(
- good resurrection system XD

bad things
- i have only one thing in mind and is the hero selection, i say this a lot of time, i dont like to select an hero and not be able to read the skills and stuff before selecting.(thats why the tavern system is the best for me) Even if skills are presets, i want to read like in a melee. And newby users in wc3, maybe want to read too.

nice map

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
you need to improve your description, we are not mind readers

credits: did you used imported material?, you have to say it

and try to separate your text in items so it will be nice to read like

map description

features

game play

credits

change logs if you are thinking in update

screenshots of the game are always nice to see

edit:
i will do a very simple review because, this games needs time to me, to learn the play and then judge properly, and im tired.

good
-you explain things in the floor, thats helps.
-nice loading screen
-quest explaning the game
-many heroes, i see now, it seems all is preset, nice work for using all preset
-objets and gamplay seems complex enought to try to learn how to play
- i love the center, level 10 creeps killing each other and leaving items, i pick the Alleria Flute :) then i get killed :(
- good resurrection system XD

bad things
- i have only one thing in mind and is the hero selection, i say this a lot of time, i dont like to select an hero and not be able to read the skills and stuff before selecting.(thats why the tavern system is the best for me) Even if skills are presets, i want to read like in a melee. And newby users in wc3, maybe want to read too.

nice map
Sorry about the description. For 1st time i upload a map here so i haven't noticed the description rules. And about the hero selection i will see what i can do for it if i have time these days. Thanks for the feedback. :)

Level 8
Read the info again: Map creator is SPooCK and i haven't got any help from others for making the loading screen,importing/set models or creating triggers so the credits go to me. ...

No credits about help=ok
No credits for models=>you take credits for the models=>you made the models=>stealing and claiming credit?just saying.

Level 30

Good Points:

Bad Points:

Suggestions:

• Terrain looks decent but you should make your way of mixng tiles more scattered and not form square shape, it looks bad and also, there are only few doodads, you could fill it up with some more.
  • The idea of joining fights with the creeps in the middle is good
  • Mix gameplay is really cool. TD with a mix of Summoning, Arenas and such
  • Items are not that kind of unique. I suggest add some more of something unique in its value
  • Heroes are not custom but worse, they use the wc3 skills. if you can make something better and unique on it. I assure you it will look thousand better
  • Terrain can still be improve to something more realistic. Suggestions were given!
  • Make the items more unique and contains more unique additions in it
  • Heroes needs more work. At least make something unique may it be in skills or such...

Overall, this looks good with decent terrain, a whole new feeling of a gameplay but still has some flaws. Rated 3/5 and +4 REP to you, good sir!

Level 2
updated_icon.gif

• Minor changes in terrain
  • Changed the Major Building protect terrain and protect creeps
  • Created custom skill's
  • All heroes now can choose skill's from Skill Trainer's
  • Shops updated with a new Custom Items
  • Fixed some others minor bugs

Level 2
The Wings upgrade seems to work backwards: at level 4 my hero was down to very slow.
The tooltips for upgrades should refer to the units they're for, instead of Zombie/Warrior/Mage.
I don't see any problem with the upgrade explanations ?! Every upgrade explain what it does and with who: Brute's, Warrior's, Mage's and Hero Because every creep has subname ** Brute ** Warrior ** Mage.

UPDATED

• Terrain improvement's
  • Fixed Wings upgrade bug
  • Some Items price balance
  • Changes in the major building area

Level 28
I thought they were only affected by the upgrade that was named on the tooltip.

Bug: If a peasant is killed normally but the corresponding circle doesn't change owner, the peasant can't be brought back.
Several abilities lack the level indicator (Hell on Earth)
The Divine Scepter has blink to anywhere, no cooldown.
The Boots of Travel's cooldown doesn't show up.
The Callendor item doesn't have a spell.

Level 2
I thought they were only affected by the upgrade that was named on the tooltip.

Bug: If a peasant is killed normally but the corresponding circle doesn't change owner, the peasant can't be brought back.
Several abilities lack the level indicator (Hell on Earth)
The Divine Scepter has blink to anywhere, no cooldown.
The Boots of Travel's cooldown doesn't show up.
The Callendor item doesn't have a spell.

Peasants are invulnerable so they can't be killed by anything except entering in the circle by another player so if you enter again you can get it back.
The level indicator is correct but the abilities explanations was not full. About the Items they are fixed. Map Updated

Level 1
This is really quite incredible. It's a lot of fun and you really feel like you've accomplished something once you've summoned a boss. I found an issue though. For some reason my hero bugged and wouldn't respawn leaving me with only my summoner... which was rather troublesome. Any idea how that happened. Is it just something i messed up?

Level 2
This is really quite incredible. It's a lot of fun and you really feel like you've accomplished something once you've summoned a boss. I found an issue though. For some reason my hero bugged and wouldn't respawn leaving me with only my summoner... which was rather troublesome. Any idea how that happened. Is it just something i messed up?
Can you explain what did you do just before your hero get bugged and what color(player number) was you playing ?

Level 28
Same here, as red (vs blue computer). The summoner respawned normally though a new countdown appears, both tick down, and the new one disappears.

Gold Drake egg summons nothing.

Skeleton problem: setting the autocast on one type of skeleton rarely gets you those skeletons (in my case, I got mostly mages despite autocasting brutes and skeletons).

Healing idol has no cooldown appear.

Not sure if you can fix this or not... Giving the summoner the Harmageddon (or an orb-effect item) gives him an attack, removing the repair ability (might remove them at random).

Last edited:
Level 1
I was playing as red when it happened but I'm not completely sure of the details he died in the middle of a rather chaotic fight in the middle area and i think my summoner might have died at the same time. Sorry I do not know any more than that. I'll play again and see what happens.
Yes i played through again and once again it happened when both my heroes died at about the same time. My second hero's timer ended about half a second after my summoner and he didn't revive. Also I find the AI is rather overpowered. I finished making a final boss and all of a sudden he had like three of them which subsequently started killing everything...

Last edited:
Level 2
Same here, as red (vs blue computer). The summoner respawned normally though a new countdown appears, both tick down, and the new one disappears.

Gold Drake egg summons nothing.

Skeleton problem: setting the autocast on one type of skeleton rarely gets you those skeletons (in my case, I got mostly mages despite autocasting brutes and skeletons).

Healing idol has no cooldown appear.

Not sure if you can fix this or not... Giving the summoner the Harmageddon (or an orb-effect item) gives him an attack, removing the repair ability (might remove them at random).

Yeah i found and fix the problem with the Hero and the Summoner. Gold Drake egg is fixed too but i can't find "Healing idol" that you say so i havent fix it yeat and about the Summoner usings items that problem is solved too. About the skill's i've sayd in the map info that i still dont know how to fi them but i hope soon to find out. I have to thank you for the help you provide me with testing and reporting all the bugs. Well i dont have a lot of time to do a good serious work for the map but i'll do my best to fix any bug you find.

I was playing as red when it happened but I'm not completely sure of the details he died in the middle of a rather chaotic fight in the middle area and i think my summoner might have died at the same time. Sorry I do not know any more than that. I'll play again and see what happens.
Yes i played through again and once again it happened when both my heroes died at about the same time. My second hero's timer ended about half a second after my summoner and he didn't revive. Also I find the AI is rather overpowered. I finished making a final boss and all of a sudden he had like three of them which subsequently started killing everything...

As i sayd the probem with the Hero and the Summoner reviving system is fixed. And about the AI i made some differences in it. Now you can choose different difficulty(more in STUFFS info).

Map Updated

Last edited: