• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Rip Conversion Request (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
***Edit****

Okay, so I have attempted to learn how to port these to Warcraft 3, trying Blender and 3ds Studio. I am just not the type of person who can understand model editing. The previous models I uploaded were just the .obj and .png files, these ones (including one extra model) has the animation files included (hence the size) maybe I only needed to upload the animations once, or at all even. I do not know. And I'm not even going to try my hand at animation editing converting.

However, after failed attempt after failed attempt, as there are people who know how to port models. I'm gonna ask really nice with sugar on top if someone could port these models for me. I just can't figure out how to do it myself.

Attachments

• Models.zip
    195.8 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.