• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rilrae Thraele.BLP

I'm in the process of reworking some of my old skins, this one was reworked back in January as well, but the first instance of this was made in 2005.

This is Rilrae Thraele the Drow Witch. Feedback highly appreciated!

You may modify this resource in any way you see fit. I appreciate link-backs, though.

RilraeThraelePreviewShot1.png

RilraeThraelePreviewShot2.png

RilraeThraelePreviewShot3.png

RilraeThraelePreviewShot4.png

RilraeThraelePreviewShot5.png

RilraeThraelePreviewShot6.png

Keywords:
drow, mage, witch, rilrae, thraele, dark, elf, sorceress, jaina, shiiK
Contents

Rilrae Thraele (Texture)

Reviews
17:46, 10th Jan 2010 CloudWolf: Nice idea! If sylvannas decided to become a mage, this would be her! :P I like the texture work, especially the detail in the leather armour. Very nice :) Approved!
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

17:46, 10th Jan 2010
CloudWolf: Nice idea! If sylvannas decided to become a mage, this would be her! :p I like the texture work, especially the detail in the leather armour. Very nice :) Approved!

Level 38
The inside of her hood and her neck is entirely black :O
(The part of the unwrap the model uses for said locations is to the left of the staff head)

The cape could use more than one fold as well, looks a little awkward. The shading is a little weak, everything seems a smidgen to flat. Other than that it's a decent skin :)

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

The inside of her hood and her neck is entirely black :O
(The part of the unwrap the model uses for said locations is to the left of the staff head)

The cape could use more than one fold as well, looks a little awkward. The shading is a little weak, everything seems a smidgen to flat. Other than that it's a decent skin :)

Ah yes, I didn't realize there was a part of the unwrap for the neck (and inside of the hood), I just freshened up on an already designed skin without paying attention to the black parts of the skin.

I went with fewer folds on the cape due to the hood looking odd with more (making dark spots on top of it, etc), though I'll look into it when/if I get around to updating it. Thanks for constructive criticism.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

One major update, heh. If this is still showing up as "Akane" for you, it's due to it being stored as such in your cache.

Level 4
Awesome and very details skin you make. Like it most, except the skull symbol on her knee. And I think she is too short. (IN MY OPINION)
Anyway, work hard generate a success. Give you 5/5! :ogre_hurrhurr:

Status
Not open for further replies.