• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rifleman Kul-Tiras HD

The Rifleman of Kul-Tiras is capable of fighting not only on land, but also at sea. The firepower of the musket will impress anyone who stands in its sector of fire, traumatic amputation of limbs is guaranteed! The Rifleman of Kul-Tiras is armed with a high-tech musket (by human standards), perhaps the masters of Ironforge envied seeing this miracle of technology a thousand years ago. From uniforms, armor that provides excellent mobility, a helmet and a bag for ammunition.

P.S. the in-game animation is displayed normally.

Update:

- Small fix animation "Spell'
Previews
Contents

BTNRifleman_Kul-Tiras_HD_noTC or TC (leave the desired) (Icon)

Rifleman_Kul-Tiras_HD_noTC (Model)

Rifleman_Kul-Tiras_HD_TC (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A nice, very polygon-heavy model. Works in-game. Good job.
Level 2
Awesome work!
I've been using somewhat decent but old models for a project of mine. They could be used as Kul Tiran units, but with your models coming up (especialy THIS ONE) - I may have to redo my entire campaign.
I've been enjoying your Kul Tiras model so far and I have to say - again - AWESOME WORK!
:peasant-thumbs-up:

Level 24
AWESOME, my friend,what's next?
Thank you! I will update the Lordaeron rifleman and release the guard of Kul-Tiras.
Good job!
Keep it up! A high quality kul tiras team shall be very useful.
Awesome work!
I've been using somewhat decent but old models for a project of mine. They could be used as Kul Tiran units, but with your models coming up (especialy THIS ONE) - I may have to redo my entire campaign.
I've been enjoying your Kul Tiras model so far and I have to say - again - AWESOME WORK!
:peasant-thumbs-up:
Thanks guys!

Level 6
Let's not rush it. I would say that it is ready, but I need time to fully determine its concept.

You know i never rush you :) But im curious about the "determine its concept", the guard is not just the infantry with a spear instead? jajaja. You are so cool modeler and your models are so nice, that i understand you think so much about how to make the new ones. Getting great models had to have some downside :p

Have fun doing it and release it when it is raedy, eager to see it, as all your other models ;) Once it is ready, i will implement your kultiran roster in my map to replace old kultiran faction units ^^