• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Rifle Grunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
There are two names to be mentionned: NORINRAD and CALLAHAN, for they designed important textures and geosets I am using in my models.
And before you ask:

beweis2.JPG

beweis1.JPG

This is going to take forever. I just figured out how to animate models and how to use the Modeleditor, but for me, modelling is still full of (horrible) surprises.
I don't know if I should already release a few models; some of them are animated and work ingame, but since I will probably have to practice a few more YEARS until I get something really complex...

anyhow, have a look at the Rifle Grunt of the North-West Territories.
Most of the nations and units of my "project" are Battalion-Wars rip-offs.

Rifler Gloria.JPG

and here some grunts of the other nations. This is an old picture, I've modified them since I made this. I may update it.

Gruntz.jpg

Level 3
Very good job, you aren't that bad at all, at least you have common sense, instead of many people here that ask questions like: "how do I model?"
Actually they are very good for early modellers like us. . . . (eventhough I have no submitted work I model since a year ago...)
Keep up good job.

Level 13
@DivineBoss

lol, english is not my first language, so I just used the term without thinking about it. Thanks for letting me know.

@Callahan
coming from the creator of Dudemania, this is quite a compliment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.