• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Riderless Undead Horse

The undead horse without the rider. Includes two versions; both look the same but uses different textures, thats because incase you'll import custom textures on them.

YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THESE MODELS IN YOUR MAP.

Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from.

Update: Fixed the glow issue when the horse lies dead as a corpse. The update tool got are-tarded so I have to re-upload the models.

Keywords:
riderless undead horse death knight
Contents

Riderless Undead Horse (Model)

Riderless Undead Horse (Model)

Reviews
Wolverabid: [Date = 18th of July, 2007] [Approval status = Approved] [Rating = (8) Awesome!] [Main points] [x] The files work correctly in Warcraft III. RiderlessUndeadHorseDK is creative and useful.

M

Wolverabid:

[Date = 18th of July, 2007]
[Approval status = Approved]
[Rating = (8) Awesome!]

[Main points]
[x] The files work correctly in Warcraft III.

RiderlessUndeadHorseDK is creative and useful.

Level 15
There is something wrong with the camera for the portrait. It keeps changing the camera angle depending on the last unit I selected.