• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Riddles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
1. In this forum, how is it possible, no matter what, 2 always have more views then replys, if every1 that viewed always would reply?

2. If neo is one, the wot is? mecheon

3. ?tsrif dliub yllausu si semag motsuc enon ni gnidliub fo epyt tahW Cryptfriend

4. What other medabot, has a rare medal, and is of the KBT type?

5. If we call money bucks, what does bugs call their money? saikann

6. Coming up!

7. What is the odd thing about wormskull? Daveman

8. F S S E N _ _

9. If all the sides of a house is facing south, and a bear walks by, what color is that bear? Kerrigan

10. Can you say that "the computer is a drug"? Afronight_67

11. Coming up!

More riddles 2 come. :)

NOTE
When a question has been answered, it becomes red.

Question number 8. has been edited.

Level 9
Metabee, how do you expect us o figure out what you think is odd about worm, and also what particular thing ?

5: bugs do not use currency, and if they did, it would be food. (which varies from species to species and so is very hard to fine a genuine expression for)

Level 25
1. People can view many times
2. Two
3. Basic unit builder (At least for me, I build basic unit builder then farm then altar)
4. I doubt ANYONE will know this, but with my knowledge of only the sprites from that wierd anime I'll say "Big-ass grub thing that can have sprites found somewhere on this http://tsgk.captainn.net/sprites.php?s=gameboyadvance&g=medabotsax page"
8. Funny Squid Sees "Exterminatus Now" (Exterminatus Now is a comic that I read that I probably spelt wrong)
9. Whatever damn colour it wants to be
10. I sure can. I'd record it, but my microphone on the computer either sucks or is broken, so it wouldn't exactly work
12. A south can't have sides facing any direction

Level 10
Want colors?

Black isn't a color really, just a name.
Since black is the "name" of nothing, if there were nothing in the world it would be black.

Here's another Color Theory.
Maybe no one sees the same colors actually, maybe what you see as, red, for an example, could be blue to me, the reason why this could be true is, that we've all learned the names of a color, like if i were inside you looking out of your eyes, maybe i would see the world in a different way.
We've also learned bright and dark, what colors are cozy and what colors are scary.

Level 9
Metabee said:
Want colors?

Black isn't a color really, just a name.
Since black is the "name" of nothing, if there were nothing in the world it would be black.

Here's another Color Theory.
Maybe no one sees the same colors actually, maybe what you see as, red, for an example, could be blue to me, the reason why this could be true is, that we've all learned the names of a color, like if i were inside you looking out of your eyes, maybe i would see the world in a different way.
We've also learned bright and dark, what colors are cozy and what colors are scary.

you are so wrong...

Color originates in light. Sunlight, as we perceive it, is colorless. In reality, a rainbow is testimony to the fact that all the colors of the spectrum are present in white light. As illustrated in the diagram below, light goes from the source (the sun) to the object (the apple), and finally to the detector (the eye and brain).

seecolor.gif

1. All the "invisible" colors of sunlight shine on the apple.

2. The surface of a red apple absorbs all the colored light rays, except for those corresponding to red, and reflects this color to the human eye.

3. The eye receives the reflected red light and sends a message to the brain.

So metabee, the reason why black is considered a no-colour, is because the surface of a black object absorbs all the "invisible" colours (which is also why it gets hot after a while). And White reflects them all. Not because it is nothing.

as for your 'theory'
what you described is colour-blindness, which i must say, is quite real.
However, with so many systems based on colours (pH for example)
and since people react in common ways to different colours, it would seem highly unlikely that this would apply to everything.

Level 6
Actually, color blindness doesn't necessarily make the colors monotone. I'm color blind to certain shades of red and green, making certain shades of red look brown and certain shades of green seem teal, or grey. Still, that's not what he meant Saikann. Take this view into perspective:

Metabee could be right. Could be. I've thought about that color theory myself. You learn everything you know from people who learned it before you, etc. Your reactions to colors are meerly learned reactions, it's not actually the color itself but a mental process that decides your reaction to it. Therefore there is some possibility to that theory. But, of course, there is no possible way to prove it. But because we can't disprove it, that means it is still possible.

Level 18
Actually snow has the same color as the polarbears hair and thats why its white, they have 0 color.

But a polar bear can have bacteria grow in its fur and appear green.

As for black it exsists and space is not black its a dark brown.

anyhow, The reason polarbears look white is because of the sunlight reflecting off of the hair.

A polar bears skin is black makeing the awnser to the question which was not a riddle, black.

Because iam not black even though my hair is.

Level 25
For your unanswerable Medabot question: I will go through all of the damn Medabot things on that page until I find the answer, so I'll go for the first and most likely: MegaEmperor

Why MegaEmperor? Cause it has the words "Mega" and "Emperor"! My thinking powers are so smart!111!1!1one!1!!

Level 6
I've actually just thought on how you could disprove that color theory. Your eyes and brain are what decide how you see things, right? Well, we know that everyone's eyes and brains are similar, unless you have something wrong with you. So I suppose that may say it's impossible.

For the Medabots one, I'll say Rokusho.

Level 13
Hmmm... I need to think about some of those. Anyway to end the color thing, there is no such thing as color blind,. It;s actually the person's brain lscking the compacity in a certain section that ajusts your eyes to the light bouncing off of the item you see. I know this because I go to a gifted school that has several idiots, lots of homework(3-9 assinments per day) and very harsh teachers. Drop the color thing and we can countinue. Is there a prize for this or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.