• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rhonin model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi, I need a model of Rhonin for my project. This model is very important for my campaign because Rhonin is one of the major characters.
So let's get to business:

I have attached picture of Rhonin, this is how he should look like. i need all the basical animations: stand (if you can more then one animation), stand ready (optional), walk, attack (with staff, but can be spell attack too), spell, spell channal, spell throw (optional), death, dissipate. And of course normal (talking) portrait.
if you need more details about the model or about the project, send me an email ([email protected]) or post here.

Last edited:
Level 25
unfortunately, we both know that the Captain is not in the lore any more, and besides he did not possesses any magical power which require for the campaign.

I don't think Rhonin is still in the lore anymore. I know that Sylvannas appears to have completely and utterly forgotten about Veressa, so she's probably out

Seriously, go with an original character rather than reusing an old one, especially one who is plainly a Mary Sue

Level 9
i still think...

I don't think Rhonin is still in the lore anymore. I know that Sylvannas appears to have completely and utterly forgotten about Veressa, so she's probably out

Seriously, go with an original character rather than reusing an old one, especially one who is plainly a Mary Sue

Listen, Rhonin is more fitting to this story then you think. And the new details about the Windrunner family that revealed in TBC by blizzard making a perfect base for the story. And besides Sylvanas hasn't forgotten her sisters, there is still a place in her dead heart that cares and loves them, as revealed in "The Lady's Necklace" quest.

So Rhonin it was, and Rhonin it shall be.

Last edited:
Level 25
Listen, Rhonin is more fitting to this story then you think.

The point still remains that I would hardly consider him so much a canon character as a Mary Sue. "HAI LOOK AT ME I TAUGHT ILLIDAN MAGIC LOLZ"

And besides Sylvanas hasn't forgotten her sisters, there is still a place in her dead heart that cares and loves them, as revealed in "The Lady's Necklace" quest.

... Have you ever done that quest? She only mentions Alleria

Looks like the disowning joke I occaisonally mention actually happened

So Rhonin it was, and Rhonin it shall be.

Fine, keep a Mary Sue rather than making an interesting original character. Your loss

Level 9
The point still remains that I would hardly consider him so much a canon character as a Mary Sue. "HAI LOOK AT ME I TAUGHT ILLIDAN MAGIC LOLZ"

... Have you ever done that quest? She only mentions Alleria

Looks like the disowning joke I occaisonally mention actually happened

Fine, keep a Mary Sue rather than making an interesting original character. Your loss

Why are you so against the Rhonin idea? So he is Mary Sue, big deal. The background of Rhonin and his character as a mage are perfect for developing the story of my campaigns.
And about the quest; I think (I can be wrong) that if Sylvanas is caring to Alleria, she also feels the same thing about Vereesa, which gives me one more reason to use Rhonin.
But if it's so bother you that I chose such character, you don't have to help me in making his model. I just asked for help, and if you don't want to help, that's completely ok.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

He means a generic person, I believe. Like John Doe.

Level 25
Mary Sue's are the overly pretencious types who can do everything, are excessively special, have a presence which causes everyone in the world to instantly bow to their every whim, and always get whoever they want alongside with defeating the evil

They also have zomgTRAGIC backstories and so forth. They're a Bad Thing in writing

And I also prefer seeing good original characters, hence my dislike of Rhonin. He isn't a good character. I mean, he freaking trained Illidan! If that doesn't reak "I'm gonna make my character better than you kthx" I don't know what does

At least we can completely ignore the events of those novels thanks to a handy backdoor called "Alternate Timeline"

Status
Not open for further replies.