• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rex.

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I was really shocked when Hayate gave me this model! Wow! It really looks like me (except the pants, it is like spongebob's pants :p). Anyway, I am really proud too present Rex. Model!

I know this model won't get a lot of downloads and also not more than 90% chances to get approved... However, I am just sharing my Happiness! That's all!

Edit it if you want to! and also please credit me if you used it... That's all :p.

Credits to Hayate!

Keywords:
Rex, Rex., Hayate, Rex-1.
Contents

Rex. (Model)

Reviews
10:50, 16th Dec 2014 Misha: Tell Hayate that he did a coolio job at representing you :P but..this model does not go with hive's rules about a good texture, or good use of ingame texture, and thus cannot be approved.. try not to be angry or sad at me...

M

10:50, 16th Dec 2014
Misha: Tell Hayate that he did a coolio job at representing you :p but..this model does not go with hive's rules about a good texture, or good use of ingame texture, and thus cannot be approved.. try not to be angry or sad at me, okay? oO

Level 26
The model is ridiciously oversized. Lower the size by about 80%. Besides not really fitting with warcraft (which is not grounds for rejection), the animation looks pretty neat, although everything should move. The waist looks static even during a walk animation.

A lot of details, like the head, it does not look like it's completely spherical. Ask Hayate to polish it some more. Personally, I find stickmen much easier to do.

Almost makes me want to upload this. https://www.dropbox.com/s/abn8padgbzbu38n/Player1_WIP5.png?dl=0

Level 65
Oversized it may most certainly be, fitting warcraft however is not necessary. Take a look at the anime models, glaringly different, yet there.

A bit of hip/pelvis movement during the animations would be good, I'll let ye have that.

As for the head, I'm not sure that its supposed to be a ball, as good sir Rex. looks like a slightly confused gingerbread man with a shirt.

(who probably breathes lasers if you piss him off, so I'm going to stay on his good side if ye don't mind :D)

Read, Will make changes once I have time
I won't give it a texture unless rex. change his Avatar/Profile Picture xd

What's your Pant's colour choice Btw? Rex.

The model is ridiciously oversized. Lower the size by about 80%. Besides not really fitting with warcraft (which is not grounds for rejection), the animation looks pretty neat, although everything should move. The waist looks static even during a walk animation.

A lot of details, like the head, it does not look like it's completely spherical. Ask Hayate to polish it some more. Personally, I find stickmen much easier to do.

Almost makes me want to upload this. https://www.dropbox.com/s/abn8padgbzbu38n/Player1_WIP5.png?dl=0

If I make his head A Sphere, I can't stick the Face there properly

Last edited: