• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Revive system disconnection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi agen guys.

Well this time, my hero revive system seems to work fine when i play on my own (works for every single player, revive time is correct etc.), but for some strange reason when I play on a Bnet server (haven't tested LAN) the revive system usually causes server splits/ player disconnection or things similar to the latter. Heres my revival system:
  • ReviveHeroes
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to Deathplayer[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] the text: (Your Hero will be revived in: + ((String(((Real((Hero level of (Dying unit)))) x HeroRevFactor))) + seconds))
      • Unit Group - Add (Dying unit) to RevivableHeroes
      • Set Timerevive = ((Real((Hero level of (Dying unit)))) x HeroRevFactor)
      • Countdown Timer - Start ReviveTime[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] as a One-shot timer that will expire in Timerevive seconds
After that:

• Revive Hero Timer
    • Events
      • Time - ReviveTime[1] expires
      • Time - ReviveTime[2] expires
      • Time - ReviveTime[3] expires
      • Time - ReviveTime[4] expires
      • Time - ReviveTime[7] expires
      • Time - ReviveTime[8] expires
      • Time - ReviveTime[9] expires
      • Time - ReviveTime[10] expires
      • Time - ReviveTime[11] expires
      • Time - ReviveTime[12] expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in RevivableHeroes and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Remaining time for ReviveTime[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))]) Less than 1.00
            • Then - Actions
              • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                • If - Conditions
                  • ((Owner of (Picked unit)) is in PlayersTeam1) Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Hero - Instantly revive (Picked unit) at (Center of SBase <gen>), Show revival graphics
                  • Camera - Pan camera as necessary for (Owner of (Picked unit)) to (Position of (Picked unit)) over 0.50 seconds
                • Else - Actions
                  • Hero - Instantly revive (Picked unit) at (Center of ABase <gen>), Show revival graphics
                  • Camera - Pan camera as necessary for (Owner of (Picked unit)) to (Position of (Picked unit)) over 0.50 seconds
            • Else - Actions
IF the problem isn't in this trigger please feel free to post where the origin of the problem is and I'll do my best to follow instructions. Thanks once again guys.

Level 2
Yeah I can host other maps without problems. But I have yet to test whether or not other people can host this map without experiencing the same problems (waiting for map to come up to the stage where it is close to complete).

Status
Not open for further replies.