• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Revival of Dalaran, RELEASED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
To the point: This map is an either an AoS or King of the Hill map (can be set to either at the beginning of the game) with a myriad of game features. What I should do at this point is explain all of them but I have worked tirelessly in getting literature into the game through chat commands which will explain it all step by step to new players (i recommend trying -tour for starters and going from there).

Secondly: This map may seem confusing for new players at first. From the waypoints, item combines, creep gauntlet, player hub, etc. Give it a chance once alone on single player. Familiarize yourself, get to know the map (and hopefully like it a bit!).

Third (the fun element): Once the above is done, buckle in and try some heroes. For say, if you like charge up attacks and stealth anti-hero, try the Mage Slayer (built off the D2 assassin). If you like summon/melee support, try the scourge's palemaster. If you like die hard tanking (which is actually REALLY helpful in this game when dealing with the creep guantlet), try the dwarven defender.

Without further adieu, have fun!

DL link: http://maps.worldofwar.net/maps.php?id=7293

Post Grip: This map is protected (not that you guys can't buypass such things with ease). This is not because I do not want to share the content with everyone, but because, since this is a new map, I don't want noobs getting ahold of the source file and f*cking it up balance/gameplay wise (in such a way that new players would be turned off by it).

Status
Not open for further replies.