• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

REVIVAL AND MULTIBOARD TRIGGER (Mine has mistakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, to all WC3 users. I'm kinda new at developing maps, but now my Reviving Hero Trigger is seriously wrong. I'm trying to make a 3-Team "Defense of the Ancients", but whenever any hero dies, s-he revives immediately in the region I preestablished, but the counter still shows up! HELP! Also, any good example of a Multiboard is good and well received. Any help (Good help, of course) will have credit in the map. Thank you for your attention.

Level 9
make a timer window [massive] variables and than at trigger after words[action] Create timer window for "timer" for player [needed] make this thing.

set timer window variable[player number of owner of dying unit] = last created time window.

and after reviving create

Destroy timer window of (player number of revived hero)

that's all..

Level 2
I'm done with wait time

Actually, the idea is that in Dragoon Wars you wait some time (Depending on Hero Level) to get your unit back. Pretty much like DotA, but I promise the map will be WAY different.

Status
Not open for further replies.