1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

RevenantFire

Submitted by Eerie_Elf
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
The Fire Revenant's glow and waves has being changed also
Contents

RevenantFire (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: skin file is not present..terminate..terminate
  1. THE_END: skin file is not present..terminate..terminate

2. Eerie_Elf

Eerie_Elf

Resources:
    Resources:
    MY FIRST SKIN :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :!:

3. Raiju

Raiju

Resources:
    Resources:
    recolor

and its bad, since you highlighted the dark spaces of the helmet, anihilating the effect of mystery envolving the face of the revenant

4. Eerie_Elf

Eerie_Elf

Resources:
    Resources:
    well its not that bad for a first skin and if it means anything im 12 yrs old

any other suggestions

5. Rochon

Rochon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Umm.. extremly boring. There's only red and yellow, and it is way too bright. I see either a filter or CnP on his "cape". The rest is recolor. There's almost no shading. It's obvious this unit is walking on the sun. And the mysterious look of an revenant is gone. This is very close to a delete request, you know. 1/5 - The idea isn't that bad actually.

6. Eerie_Elf

Eerie_Elf

Resources:
    Resources:
    i didn't just re-colour u guys that would be stupid :x

- changed the bird into a serpent thingy
    - changed the decoration on the shield to a dragon
    - and changed the mace
    if i just re-coloured why would i post?
    i took away the dark areas and changed to yellow to show more of the firy look and if u noticed this is my first skin and i know that what i did change like the dragon head and wings is good almost nice. Its pretty good for my age group too how many 12 yr old kidds do this? and if so how good r they there?probaly tons but u get my point

7. jameslk

jameslk

Resources:
    Resources:
    I actually really like it. Could use a bit more shading though.

8. Frostroll

Frostroll

Resources:
    Resources:
    Rochon, Raiju :!: :!: :!: :evil: :evil: :evil:

He may be 12 years old, but the way YOU are behaving it seems YOU are the children, not him. :evil: :!:

Besides it's his/her first skinning work and you come like fu****ng bullies. :evil: :!:

Ya don't wanna see a angry troll berserker, don't ya? :evil: :twisted:

P.S. But yes, elf boy. You sholud do more shading. But, anyway, this better for a Fire Revenant coz an unchanged revenant model no matter of his tinting color, he still looks like an Ice revenant.

If you don't have anything good to say, STAY QUIET!!!!

9. 1

Resources:
    Resources:
    um ok i downloaded it but i dont get it how i use it i have it in imported files but when iam in unit editor it says .mld how do i use it when i put it in map it doesnt allow me it says that unit not found or somthin like that i know it shud be .blp but it wont allow me it keeps makin me type .mlp :cry: plz help in imported files in unit model it says no appropriet file type found plz help me i really like ur revenant i know how to make but this is wierd

10. Rohain50

Rohain50

Resources:
    Resources:
    What the fire revent should look like. 6/5 in my opion! :D :!: :!: :!: :!:

11. Dargoth

Dargoth

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    it looks cool not just like a recolor :/ but i like i think i might use it. COOLZ i put in my map and its freekin sweet 5/5 the TRUE fire Reverant Skin

12. Pandaninja

Pandaninja

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice!
    and so what if its just a recolour, this skin is great cause revenants are cool enough, and this fire skin gives it something extra

anihilating the effect of mystery envolving the face of the revenant- ...thats just weird you know, its a game model, nothing mysterious or magical about it
    frostroll, you stole the words right out of my mouth