• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Respond plz!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
1)IN FFORPG there is a Kimahri Model,Where can i find it?Can someone put me a link plz?????

2)Can someone make FFx's Aeons???????
-Valefor
-Ifrit
-Ixion(if you want to)
-Shiva(I like her best,plz someone make her)
-Bahamut
-Anima
-The Mangus 3 Sisters(I need it plz)
-Yojimbo(if you want to)

Level 4
Of Course not,I searched but i didn't find nothing.
I want someone to give the Link if he can.......

Level 25
*summons Mecheon (Heh... Aeon means the same as Eon, and I'm MechEON, so I'm a metal Aeon... <_<)*

Mecheon casts Warn!

Stathis was damaged for 5000 health!

Mecheon casts Move Topic!

*cue Mecheon using Limit Break or whatever they're called*

Stathis was defeated!

*final fantasy victory music*

And Kimari can be found at Samods

Level 4
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

1st-can you make an aeon????
2nd-what is Samods?????
3rd-is Mecheon an aeon from FFX?
4rt-Its name isn't "Limit Break",it is called "Overdrive"

Level 25
1st: I probably could if I could skin. Then of corse I would change the Satyr by giving it Ghoul walking and standing animations and an animated lava texture for the arms. It would also have a normal skin on the rest of the body. Why would I give it an animated lava texture for the arms? Because it'd look kewl and then I could use a neato Ifrit (Ifrit are actualy things from the elemental plane of fire, not just some Final Fantasy thing. All Final Fantasy summons are based upon myths)
2nd: A site for WC3 and SC modding
3rd: No... Mecheon is my name... I was mearly making fun of the fact that the name that Squaresoft chose for the summons in the game was "Aeon", which actualy means the same as "Eon", which is the last part of my name. Now you people sorta know why I'm called "Mecheon".
Mech: Short for mechanical
Eon: Millions of years "The dinosaurs lived eons ago". Aeon is an alternate spelling
4th: I honestly haven't played FFX for ages. In the only other Final Fantasy that I've played recently, which I enjoy a bit more that FFX, FFVIII, had Limit Breaks. Now if only Squaresoft had stuck with their Chrono Trigger battle system... That was SNES Turn Based RPGs at their best...

So yes, just get someone to do skin and slight model modifications to certain models. I have NO idea what anything that isn't Ixion, the first one and Ifrit look like, so I'm useless for finding them out. However, if Shiva looks anything like it looks in FFVIII... Bleck is all I can say... Girls made out of ice aren't exactly the type of model that I would make. Powerful feline creatures with the ability to create illusions of themselves however...

And Ixion? Easy as pie. Animated lightning texture + Horse Model + Single Horn from Illidan + Skins for horse and Illidan = Ixion

And the other one is just a mix and match of Wyvern and Coatl parts, with appropiate skin

Mecheon: Always helping stuff... And stuff

And I moved this topic because I am the models section moderator. Its my job to move topics. Please excuse my attempt at humouring your life with my Final Fantasy related joke that informs you that I moved this topic. I just won't keep posting them so then people will keep posting requests in the models section and then getting banned

Status
Not open for further replies.