• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bahamut's model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Ahh the endless sea of noobs who know nothing of the hard world of modelling and animating and expect it to be done free for them and they don´t even bother reading the rules....Guhh

Go here instead WarCraft Unlimited :: Home there more into anime fantasy things and u might even find a bahamut made model if not then be sad since theres a 0.02 chance that anyone will make a scratch model with complete sets of animation for an anonymous noob that hasn´t even explained why he needs it or why its even worth making!

rgf

rgf

Level 3
Hey man ! I didn't saw there was rules , sorry =)
I have ever seen all models of Wc3 unlimited and there isn't bahamut :/ and I don't think it's easy to make bahamut but if the Model editor exists, it's maybe for people who knows how it works ! All is difficult to do but if the requests' forum exists it's for post request so i do that with hope to have a positive answer =D

and I'm not anonymous. I was thinking Bahamut will be a great model to have and my friend requests me it but i'm not able to make bahamut so i requests it on THW ! :p

Hope the next answer will be positive !

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Well dude, i wasn´t being impolite here this is a mere fact that everyone in this community knows.

Making a model is time consuming and difficult, you want a model made for you. well okey but why should i for instance waste a couple days of my life forging this model...Well i don´t know it does not benefit me, maybe you get lucky and some generous dude comes along and makes it for you but then your gone and all that hard work and effort was mostly pointless.
let me put this in other words

Why would a construction worker built a house for you for free?, but then you tell the guy who is working on your house that the only reason you wanted that house is its great to have it and that your friend wanted it. Realize what your asking before requesting, and in the future make up a better reason for anyone to bother.

rgf

rgf

Level 3
Hey men! =)
To Em! : I don't speak english very well :s and i didn't want to be rude!
I think we don't understand each other ^^ I don't know what he wants to do with the model and I have to ask him. I was saying that was a good model for say it , not for find a reason ^^
My friend haven't a lot of time and I can see him only during the week end. Last sunday he requests me to post a request on THW for the Bahamut's model but I didn't ask him what is for. I will see him tomorrow and I will ask him =) Bye man , I didn't want to fight you :O

To Traxamillion : Ty for information =)

Status
Not open for further replies.