• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Respawn help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey Guys Could someone help me with respawn trigger(in GUI)
something like this:When hero dies he wait 7 seconds (x his lvl) ,if he is lvl 5 he will respawn (7x5=35) at targeted region...
+and i just figured out i need this so why to spam:
+An timer..in right corner of some random time and when that timers expires,all players transport to targeted region,Guys i would really apprecitiate this,
working on awesome map (for noob ofc) :)
so TNX!!

Level 8
+An timer..in right corner of some random time and when that timers expires,all players transport to targeted region

What you mean random time? Is that what you need?

[TRIGGER="Countdown"]Events
Game - time elapsed is (randon integer between 240 and 360) seconds
Conditions
Actions
Start TeleportTimer as a one-shot timer that will expirein 30 seconds
Timer window - create a timer window for (last created timer) with the title "Teleporting in..."
Set TeleportTimerWindow - (Last created timer window)
[/TRIGGER]

• Events
    • Timer - TeleportTimer timer expires
    • Pick every unit in (Units in playable map area matching (matching unit is a hero equal true)
      • Loop - actions
        • Move - picked unit to (Center of Teleport Region)

Level 6
Revive trigger

• Revive
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
      • (Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to <Player X> (Gray) //player you dont wan to revive wich is optional
    • Actions
      • Countdown Timer - Start (Last started timer) as a One-shot timer that will expire in 30.00 seconds
      • Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for (Last started timer) with title Revive in...
      • Countdown Timer - Show (Last created timer window)
      • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Dying unit)) to (Center of Hero Spawn <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
      • Wait ((Real((Hero level of (Dying unit)))) x 7.00) seconds
      • Countdown Timer - Destroy (Last created timer window)
      • Hero - Instantly revive (Dying unit) at (Center of Hero Spawn <gen>), Hide revival graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.