• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"Resources" Button: wrong Link to Code Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Hey hey,

I really like the green "Resources" button that shows up for all users on the left side of a post. It allows me to quick check other resource of mappers I like.

However, for the code resources listed, the search query behind it includes all resources where the user has posted in.
I would have expected to see everything that the user has published instead.

See the following example for AGD (search query on the bottom):
1643555719772.png

It says "5 JASS resources", but clicking on it yields way more than 5 results.

Also, would it be possible to also show resources in the list that have not yet been approved?
I ask specifically due to the reason that all Lua code resources still remain in the code submissions subforum since day 1 of reforged. Would be great to someday have those listed. Maybe include the category "Submissions"?.
I know, Jampion has started to review Lua resources recently, but it will take quite a long time to scan all of them and I think, submissions should be listed anyway. :)

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.