• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Resolved] WCII Orc Forge Need FIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
HI everyone, I would love to use this model in my project, but I have a problem.

This model need fix , there are missing Mud.blp if someone can fix this model and give it another life would be really cool ! Thank you !

Cattura.PNG

Attachments

• Forge.blp
    138.8 KB · Views: 30
  • ForgeMetalwork.blp
    30.5 KB · Views: 30
  • CartoonSmoke.blp
    43.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Forge.mdx
    30.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Forge_Portrait.mdx
    1.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Mud.blp
    355.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Level 14
HI everyone, I would love to use this model in my project, but I have a problem, there is some problem in the map texture path . Can you change the path of the textures like Forge.blp for example and not DoC\Buildings\Horde\Forge\Forge.blp , because now it doesn't work, because it was in the custom mpq archive . thank you very much !
Should be fixed now.
Edit: Posts merged, since Valandil deleted the below comment and it looked like as if i double posted o.o
Still doesn't work (
I don't know why, i removed all the paths from the texture in Mdlvis, only the texture's name is remaining
Do you have the following textures?:
-CartoonSmoke.blp
-Forge.blp
-ForgeMetalwork.blp
-Mud.blp (You probably don't have this texture, since you didn't upload it here)
If you have all of them, did you make sure you have no path before them?

Attachments

• Forge.mdx
    30.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Forge_Portrait.mdx
    1.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.