• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ResidentEvil:Survivor 1.8 ORIGINAL

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well... in my first visit to this website i saw my map uploaded!!! the original map was created by me and was uploaded in other website. The hacker kofi_banan stole my work, so i decided
to share the map with us:IT IS NOW UNPROTECTED. I DELETED THE TRIGGERS, I WANT TO SAVE MY WORK SO THIS MAP IS UNPLAYABLE. i only want to share my map to share with the comunity the models and walls, YOU ARE NO ABLE TO PLAY THIS MAP, IT WAS ONLY DESIGNED TO SHARE THE MODELS. about the hacker, i will protect my maps so he will not steal my work again.

Keywords:
resident, resident evil, evil, resident evil survivor, survivor
Contents

ResidentEvil:Survivor 1.8 ORIGINAL (Map)

Reviews
08:26, 24th May 2008 Firelord213: Very funny mate.
Level 2
You did not make this map(Kofi_Banan did) you should look around this website first and check the forums before you post. He made this map and updated it many times. HE made another wonderful map, which has many of same style of model content. The map was already protected so I assume you stole it and could not get triggers or everything too work.

Level 8
Kofi, has made many great maps himself and wouldn't need to steal one,
You sir, are an obvious idiot, and hopefully recieve the ban hammer soon, if any one wanted these models, I'm sure Kofi would be willing to share if we asked. Anyways, hopefully a moderator sees this soon.
-Calvin