1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Resident Evil Ruins vFinal6.0S

Submitted by -Kobas-
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
You and your crew of marines somehow landed in a unknown snow island, in which the cursed islands will test if you can survive their waves of undead. The past marines that died here left bunch of supplies, which can be used to save your life.

Gameplay:
In order to win, you must survive the waves of undead until your helicopter arrives to pick you and your team up. There are three doors to choose from in the beginning. The supplies from the helicopter is at the left bottom of the helicopter. Top left iron door is 1 boss each wave, though harder units. Top right iron door are 2 bosses each wave, though with weaker units. The ice door is just 1 last boss in the end, but it's where you survive waves of spiders not zombies.
I'm not going to say the gameplay is excellent because I'm not that fancy in World Editor and the map has some issues. Though, after you get the hang of the map, its's a ok map.

I forgot my old account, so I made a new account to upload this map.
Map Info:
-Map type-Decent Zombie Survival-PROTECTED.
-You use guns, turrets, medkits, keys, grenades, droids, and etc to win.
-Enemies consist of zombies/undead and bosses.
-Each door is easy, medium, or hard.

Etc.
-I lost my deprotected map a while ago, so I have somethings I can't fix.
-I have other versions in epicwar, but this is the latest version.

Fixes:
-Units are shared now when the player leaves.

Problems:
Because I can't touch my triggers cause I lost my unprotected map, I can't add load/save yet, revive triggers is causing me problems, problems with Mystic and Iron door, and some minor problems.
Other Info:
I forgot my account TerranMarine's password, so I made a new account to upload this version. Also there are small things I don't think I can fix because I lost my unprotected map.

Keywords:
Zombies, Guns, Hero Survival, Resident Evil, Marines, Waves, Undead
Contents

Resident Evil Ruins vFinal6.0S (Map)

Reviews
14:30, 8th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Approved Review Improve the description: Template The right type would be Defense/Survival. (fixed it for you) Add a preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or...
  1. 14:30, 8th Sep 2011
    Vengeancekael:

Review

Improve the description: Template

The right type would be Defense/Survival. (fixed it for you)

Add a preview image:
    To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Change the title to Resident Evil: Ruins [6.0].

[​IMG]Contact Me

2. -Kobas-

-Kobas-

Resources:
    Icons:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Please edit Category:None

3. Darkzealot_128

Darkzealot_128

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Better description please.

4. light bolt30

light bolt30

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Here's a list of BB Codes to help you improve the description, also some screenshots would be nice.

5. Ironside

Ironside

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Review by Ironside
    ----------------------

Positive features:

- Acceptable terrain
    - Good map idea
    - Original and lots of weapons

Negative features:

- No quest menu
    - You could add a leaderboard / multiboard that counts kills for all players or something

Additional Information / Conclusion:

Excellent map that could use some improvements.

Rating: 3.5/5 --> 4/5
    Vote for:
    Approved

6. EWW.NightVoron

EWW.NightVoron

Resources:
    Resources:
    Map of interesting, but if the game is delayed then begins to lag and may not play becomes. The author can fix this?

7. kezzasauce

kezzasauce

Resources:
    Resources:
    doesnt work. i downloaded it put it in maps and it didnt show up. perhaps it needs to be updated.

8. thegreatninjaman

thegreatninjaman

Resources:
    Resources:
    is this the latest version?

ONtopic, its a great map. its just a little hard, bosses need to be scaled down a little.

9. Vengeancekael

Vengeancekael

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    TerranMarine banned.

You may continue using your new account.

Posts from the previous upload moved here.

10. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    -abilities don't have hotkeys, at least they're not shown
    -items look like green squares on pause and by looking in the inventory of other players
    -played it with a friend and there was nothing to do but explore places with ammo and stuff; no creatures, nothing