• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Resident Evil | Just need simple triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
To start, this map is about, the Capcom series of, Residnet Evil.
And for this map, that i will give you credit for, i need a few simple triggers.
1. Zombies to spawn, and go ans feast (attack) the living.
2. A unit, to step onto a Circle of Power, and get a hero,
3. Talk to me about more triggers, i'll need.
Again, i will give you credits, in more than one place in my map, also
i will dedicate a unit/part/whatever, if you decide to help a fellow map maker.
Lots appreciated.

Last edited:
Level 2
The first, for a number of a type of unit to spawn at a place, then to go attack players of a different force.
I will check that link out, thanks for support.

Level 8
Kara your idea will work but its not the best way to do it. First thats just a dummy layout for the trigger, problems occur because lets say some1 is running beside the zombies. THe zombie wont attack that person unless hes tht random player from the temp group. Virus depending on your map size you can either make zombies attack random locations then destroy locations(map small). IF its big i suggest you find out kofi_banans trigger to make his zombies attack in resident evil survivor, his attack system for them works flawlessly.(they hit anything in there way). or find out illidans UA2 attack system

Level 8
for zombies too attack ppl this would work PERFECTLY :
  • Zombie Attack
    • Events
      • Time - Every 3.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set ZombieAttack = (Position of (Random unit from (Units owned by (Random player from (All players controlled by a User player)) matching (((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False))))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 11 (Dark Green) matching ((Current order of (Matching unit)) Equal to (Order(none)))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Attack-Move To ZombieAttack
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_ZombieAttack)

Status
Not open for further replies.