• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting very simple animations to 2 models - The Manor White Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Thanks for reading this.

I'm half way gone in a really serious and innovating map.
It's called The Manor White, some people already heard about it here in the forums.
It's supposed to be an investigation game, which each of 12 unique characters are free to do what they want, to kill, steal, seduct, play poker or whatever they want. Discovered murders are reason of sending to jail and the investigation features are precisely well thought.

Every item, furniture, or whatever in the manor can be picked up as a weapon. As an example, I gave the Mrs. Elizabeth White using a piano as weapon. She is gonna pick it up as an item with an ability, and it will be attached to her 'overhead' (Of course in the real game she wouldn't be strong enough) But she keeps on walking normally with an enormous piano over the head.

attachment.php

What I want is to make a suffix 'gold' in a sort of anims to her. Stand => Stand Gold. Walk => Walk Gold. Gold, is supposed to be a raised arms, curved back, facing down version of the animation. I hope the screenshots help.

attachment.php

This custom model is one I made out of the Villager Woman. Same attachments, animations, bones and everything. An altered Villager Woman with 'gold' animations would be perfect.
Also, if possible in the Villager man the same thing.

Thanks in advance, loading screen credits will be given.

Attachments

• elizaanim.PNG
    elizaanim.PNG
    16.6 KB · Views: 764
  • elizabethpiano.PNG
    elizabethpiano.PNG
    526.3 KB · Views: 457
Status
Not open for further replies.