• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Pokemon Models and Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
It will take i bit time to complete Poliwag model, it still needs:
1) Some UV fixes
2) Animations*
3) Attachment Points**

*) Can you tell me how anims should look? I can done them myself but if you have some conceptions the are welcome. And tell me which anims do you need and which can I skip.
**) Same as above, tell me which do you need and which you don't, and give me some tips where do you want to place them?

I had some problems with animations, cuz my exporting script doesn't support Inverted-Kinematic controls :roll: But don't worry, everything is on right way ;)

Level 45
How'd u know I got attacked? Oh, well i had to reinstall the whole comp. Lucky it was the other comp but i use that for alpharing. All my stuff are on my bad comp which i use now. The trojan and the people that got me where www.evileyesoftware and a trojan Optix.Pro. DONT GO TO THAT SITE!! I recomend as such cuz they'll fill yur comp with shit and trojans. That site is where they get there stuff like what we do here but instead the models or viruses and wc3 is someone elses computer.

FunkyDude44 said:
My poliwhirl skin is in .BLP format and it is 184 width by 256 height i have not made a poliwrath skin yet because the swirl isnt that good. i could e-mail it tou if u want me to...

Hey, don't forget Politoed! Politoed is another evolved form of Poliwhirl (available in Pokemon Silver/Gold/Crystal and Pokemon Stadium 2).

Here is some pictures of it (if you don't know what a Politoed looks like):
ani186.gif

tvsea05_040.jpg

186.png

Level 4
lol, of course I'm not going to program them ALL in... that would be insane. Just the best ones :).

I've finished the first town, along with a forest under it. I'm working on the strenth ability to move/destory boulders...

- Azalgath

Level 12
I'm making a pokemon map too. When you finish this polywag model can you also send it to me via email? I would really appreciate it.
Thanks.

~Hero

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

This is a 2 year old topic. Use common sense, don't revive old threads.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.