• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting New Models!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey im Umbrella Corps and im new to hive and proud to be a part of it. I was asking for some new models in these following categories:

Modern Warfare (mostly U.S. and Russian models)

Undead

Robotics

The map i am making is about how the United States and Russia get into a deep war with each other. While thats going on, in the eastren parts of asia the L2 Experimental Infectionous virus breaks loose causing hell to break out all over the areas. To combat the sitiuations they face, the United States invents robotics to try and help them but then the robots finally get a mind of their own and rebel against their creators. This is indeed a World In Crisis.

Thats a short description but anyways here are the types of units im looking for:

All categories (except undead): More air planes/ helicopters and more ground vehicles.

All categories: more ground units and buildings to match each faction.

If its possible to make them team colored please do so if you can, if you cant then thats fine to.

Before i was a member i was a HUGE fan of basically everyones work and i just wanted to be a part of the community!!! Thanks to all of you!

Level 2
> no rep
> few posts
> no sign of dedicated project work
> huge request
Sorry, but... your chances aren't good. You really should be able to find an adequate number of models here on the site, even if you have to cut a few corners. You don't even state what exactly you want to see; 'more ground units' is a useless request if we don't know what you have planned for them or what you already have.

Level 2
does the person have to be popular to receive help..?

Not at all. I was just pointing out that all those variables combine to make a case that isn't likely to draw much attention.
I'd suggest at least posting WIPs of your map (in it's own thread, possibly, to kill two birds with one stone and generate some interest) to prove you aren't going to just drop your project soon anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.