• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Mounted Brigand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
ok then just one thing the best is if you post a screenshot of what you need cos if you have the thing from a game i mean the Mounted Brigand i think it excist much screenshots else make a better discription else the people don't know what you mean

Level 8
Okey, I want a mounted brigand.
This is Brigand
banditspear.gif

and I want that brigand riding on the riderless horse. I can just attach it, but then it wouldn't have the animations i need.:sad:
I'm very sorry I can't post a screenshot of what i want. I would willingly draw one using 'Paint", but I dunno how to post them.:cry:

NOW SOMEONE PLAEZEEEE HELP ME

Last edited:
Something like that I will probably need too in my campaign, but I will have to do some more important models first, so it would take a lot of time and I am not good making cavalry. So maybe if someone would take this task before me, would speed some things up.

However, I am talking more as a melee fighter, not ranged attacker, with a longer spear, but less armored than the knight. Here is a pic as an example.
jinete.jpg

Level 8
Hey Mechanical man, thanks for actually noticing! my thread. I think if ANYONE makes this model, you can use it as your cavalry. It would looks like he is jabbing his enemies from his horse. He is also lightly armored (leather) so i think it would work fine.

GUYZ HELP ME! what am I missing? Description? Information? Love? Passion? ....... Love? Did I mention +rep and credit for anyone who helps me?
:thumbs_up:

Level 4
damn I clearly didn't know what was comin.. rigging a horse is fucking horrendous
anyway, I managed to finish the rigging and merging part, and managed to do the stand 1 anim but the fucking avi to gif animator fucks up teh shit so anyway heres what it looks like..

Attachments

• asq.JPG
    asq.JPG
    7.5 KB · Views: 303
Level 8
I swear Wugiboy, that is one HOT Mounted Brigand. Exactly what i'm looking for. it would be ALSOME model if it gets it's animations. I swear I think i'm in love... Also Shangai, It would be nice to have an rohirrim model, (whatever that is) but i dun want to much models in my map, and that is just way too much to ask for.

Last edited:
Level 8
Geez I know what Rohirrim is, I was referring to the model. And Thanks for your compliment. but I told u this is my first map and I was wondering if u can tell me what ground pathing art is so I can fix it.

Level 22
you know how if you build a building it creates like stone at the base of the building? you can remove that so the land around the building looks cleaner.
Look at picture 2, how theres stone near the building? thats what im talking about

go to the editor, and search for ground art or something similar, set it to NONE, and the stone wont appear

Same goes for the third pictures archer towers.
I promise itll make your structures look better

Level 4
nah
the horse villager uses wc3 anims
but this on the other hand is a spear thrower bandit, so yeah its kinda hard incorporating spear throw stuff on it(although I could possibly make one that doesn't throw the spears)

Actually, I think you don't have to animate the model from, just do some UV mapping/skinning and then work on the model's geoset animations. The Brigand has very similar animations to the Bandit, except a geoset animation that makes the spear disappear during the attack animations. I think you can do that to a Knight/Brigand model too.

Status
Not open for further replies.