• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mumakil Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Geez, It's been so long since my legendary (painful) Request of Mounted Brigand. U can check to make sure my map exist at here (and maybe join my crew) Anyway, I would like to request long waited Mumakil model. It's a huge giant beasts that looks like elephant and with tower on it's back. Anyway, Someone made this model (one in the far left) which is the look of the model I want. of course, without all the cannons. (If u can, can u replace these cannon tower with watch tower?) Anyway, it would be an legendary model if u actually make it. this is what u get for helping me.

1) The warm feeling when u help out the desperate noob
2) a +Rep Although I haven't got the requirements yet, but I soon will.
3) definitely credit.
4) and a honor of being called the "Fourth Age Middle Earth CREW MEMBER" now hows that? :wink:

Good luck and take your time, time is all i got.

Last edited:
Level 8
Yes... I've looked at that, but that doesn't have Mumakil Looks.... (Sry I'm Picky) Well, thx for helping if i had 10 rep i would rep u. U still hope u got that number 1 price for helping me.

Level 14
I do believe there is a Mumakil model in this map, BUT, you would have to contact Lord_Sauron. You would have to find out who made said model also.

Level 4
oinkerwinkles made a mumakil model, the animation and skin isn't the best but you can live with it I guess..

it used to be in the models section, but I guess its not "too good" for the hive standards
(even though its scratch model, and oinkerwinkles is probably the reason why all those geomerges are here)

give credits to oinkerwinkles for this

Attachments

• Mumakil.zip
    45.7 KB · Views: 162
Level 8
...... Well I checked and well, Although I dun have any right to say this (Since I dun Model) But I'd rather use the mammoth model in warcraft. If there isn't anyone who wants to fill my request, I will just attach the murloc tower on the mammoth. That will do, right? Thanks anyway.

P.S. Wugiboy, u are my hero. U filled my first request :thumbs_up:

Level 8
Anyway....... I know this is a huge request, and I dun have enough rep to overcome my "noobyness" yet, but if ANYONE (I'm talking about ppl with metal gutz here) is willing to help, I would like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.