• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Frog Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi there.

I need some frog models for my project, it doesnt have to be very different
from the original frog model, but i would like them to have different colours maybe :)

And of course you will get reputation and credits for the model(s).

Level 19
Haha... Maybe I could try giving these frog models a shot, because I just started in Modeling and this would be one of the best requests to start on for a newbie like me:)

PS: Please take note that I might take, months, if not years to do this, so try not to count on me too much, I'm just taking this as more of a practice, so you might want to wait for others to offer their models... Sorry...

Level 2
Haha... Maybe I could try giving these frog models a shot, because I just started in Modeling and this would be one of the best requests to start on for a newbie like me:)

PS: Please take note that I might take, months, if not years to do this, so try not to count on me too much, I'm just taking this as more of a practice, so you might want to wait for others to offer their models... Sorry...

Sorry about not answering this long time ago :) Been unable to logon, but i got all the time in the world if you still is up to the frog models :) And im not saying they have to be perfect ;)

:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.