• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Amphibian model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Yeah i really need some
Toaddys and Froggys for an Advanced TD map =)
short introdution...

there are nasty bugs ^_^ (have 2 meanings) and the Amphibinas toad,frogs,turtles (well need them less) are defending "something" (i havent decided it yet) the feature is what it's not a mass tower defense map it's more teactical based aka you can dynamicaly change the postion of limited towers (to specific locations) etc. the terain is also more advanced it will looks more just like a swamp (in the middle) than "сorridor map". also it will implement some "physics" (oh my xD) but i think really simple one. and most stuff is custom coded. i will let the default war3 interface to make it easier to learn.

i would be really happy and glad if some one could make one or the other model in the thematic... (and ya basicaly frogs/toads doesnt need a walk anim only stand, spell, attack, jump :)P), birth (maybe), death )

ofc i will credit every one etc. =)

// sorry but i didn't found a request thread =\
// and yeah i didn't found any frog or toad (except Mario stuff) models in the DB...
// i can also draw crappy concepts xD ...

Status
Not open for further replies.