• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Bleach Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi,
i am in need of some bleach models, preferred ichigo, kenpachi, and well anything else you can provide. I only need them to make a map for my lil bros and i to play, so its nothing big, just us. So if anyone would be kind enough to send me some mods, and if possible, some skills such as bankai, i would greatly appreciate it.

email
[email protected]

Please if u send, post here first
thxs
:D

Maybe add some screenshots? Not every modler here knows what Bleach is or what the characters look like. I think you should provide information about your map(screenshots,what kind of bleach map,current progress etc.)

People might think that since this is your first post,you have not introduced yourself,or have not any rep(which i think you need to have bleach models or anime models i saw it in a post that you need 10 rep or something)that you just joined just to get that certain model.

Im not trying to be an a**hole just saying that you should do the above to improve your chance of getting your request done.

For more info:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f341/how-improve-your-chances-getting-your-request-done-30486/

Edit: lol what ever happened to those stickies?Like naruto shippuden models and anime models and stuff meh...

Edit:Also for the spell bankai can you please tell me what it is? Maybe i can try to do it because im ok with spells

Last edited:
Level 3
You just did something almost every modelers hate. You only joined to get the models you want. We have no proof of your project so I give you a big fat Hell No. Usually when people join just to get anime models, they ditch and never come back. Not useful at all. I suggest you actually improve your request before actually requesting models. Not only that try getting some more posts. Almost everyone here hates anime models because that's the type of thing that makes it so people ditch after posting ONCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.