• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting an Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Hello, friends.

I'd like to make a request for portrait icon to fit this model:
3271_1t.jpg
186388-albums6598-picture72178.png

I want to note that I am not looking for a screenshot, (I already have one that you can see below) but an actual artwork.

Current icon:
186388-albums6607-picture77240.jpg

Download link for the model. (Russian Site)

SpasMaster

Level 23
Definately way better right there! :)

There is one last minor thing that teases my eye, however I am not sure if I am right and if it will become better.

The.. umm.. "scales" (I suppose that's the word) of the helmet are not that protruded on the actual model. I think it should be more flat.

I repeat though, I dunno if it will be better. Once again, you already have made a nice icon that I find useful and making further changes will be completely up to you, if you are... I dunno... bored? :D

SpasMaster

Level 23
I purposely reshaped them. That's what I did with most of my unit icons, to give a good impression of those low-detail models >.>

I like how it look now, I really reluctant to change it back into that oval shaped helmet. I wonder if that is good with you?

It's perfect and I am very grateful. My lack of any knowledge in art and icon-making are the reason I suggested this change, but I am sure it would be better left as it is. You are a very talented artist, friend. :) See ya around ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.