• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting a wooden rope fence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Im making a Mining center excavation for a game im making but i need a rope fence for the excavation to match the scene. I want the model base something like this:
192976-albums3505-picture48184.jpg

For the wood part make them lie poles. Like either a metal pole or a wooden pole either way. Btw this would be an good idea to add to hiveworks since theirs no fences like this on here.:pwink::psmile:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Done.

Attachments

• rope fence.png
    rope fence.png
    416.1 KB · Views: 1,566
  • Rope Fence.mdx
    7.9 KB · Views: 54
Level 13
Come to my workshop, click the link on the sig
:)

[OffTopic]Do you know that the half of your sig is not shown? It is cut down to make not extreme long sigs like yours. Then how he would click the link?[/OffTopic]

@Yayoi - You can find better wood textures like: "ui\glues\singlePlayer\humancampaign3d\humancampaignwoodmetaltrim.blp" or "ui\glues\singlePlayer\humancampaign3d\pillarsupport.blp" and also you could improve the wrapping of the rope.

Attachments

• UVWRAP.JPG
    UVWRAP.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 394

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

You mean this?
vladadamm its ok if ya cant do a very good icon :) The thing that matters is that you tried ^^

Yayoi thank you lotz!! Ill test these out and tell you the results

Updated the model.

Attachments

• Rope Fence.mdx
    8.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 6664.jpg
    6664.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 261

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Just get rid of the shadow, I never use them for items. If you know any textures from something that you would rather be for the rice on the rice ball just tell me and I'll edit it.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

The rotating is a stand animation, I suck at animating so you're going to half to get someone else to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.