• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

REQUESTING A SPELL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
ok this is 4 vexorian,

the ability is called Demension Change,

ok u target the ground, and where u target the ground a portal appears and a whisp is created, the whisp is created on the caster and has the locust and permanat immolation abillity (change the buffs) the whisp walks onto the portal. right there play a special effect then creat another whisp except a 3.50 scaling value and have it walk the opposite way of the caster for a short time and this new whisp will have a better immolation.
as the whisps are walking all units in an 'X' amount of range are suck into the portal.
well good luck :wink:

Level 3
..... geeee.. think you can reword your description a bit at least? :lol: I find it quite hard to understand, even though I doubt that if I could, I wouldn't be able to make it :p

btw, I tried making that Frozen Field spell, and it works. I just gotta adjust it a bit more, then maybe I'll upload it.

Level 10
ReWorded

ok i will make a piture and ill explain it better,

W=Small Whisp, BW=Big Whisp, P=The Portal, C=Caster, O= point to walk for the big whisp, and the ---> is the pathing 4 the whisps.

C -W---->P-BW------O

ok i would base this off off a move where u target the ground, ok u target the ground and where u targeted a portal appears, then the small whisp is created, this whisp dragges all enemies in 500 range of the whisp and this whisp has a permanant immolation thus damaging the units by it, then 4 the big whisp, it will do the same stuff as the small exept it will have a different abillity, a stronger permanat immolation.

ok this is the best i can do.

p.s. the 4 the frozen field thing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.