• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Requesting a multiboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Requesting a multiboard & Win Trigger

I need a multiboard with this. Or a tut on how to make on like this.

multiboardtd5.png

And every time someone on the allied team dies or wins i wont it to add its self into the Allied Team Score as well same with the axis.

And also if u don't mind making a Trigger with it.
If Allied Team hits 500 Kills end game and make Axis loose and do the same with the axis please.

Last edited:
Level 32
About Multiboards

To create functional multiboards and implement them in your map you will need several variables and triggers. Your main multiboard trigger will set the format of the board and create the needed variables. Additional triggers will update the board when certain conditions are met.

1. Triggers
    • A multiboard trigger to initialize the board
    • Triggers to update the multiboard fields

2. Variables
    • A multiboard variable
    • Integer variables to support the multiboard
In addition to Bob27's fine multiboard tutorial another tutorial may be found here.

Level 19
Actualy, u should try to create a multi-board by yourself (with the help of tutorials and already created multi-board).
Just importing a multi-board from one to another map will sometimes not work 100%, AND you will not understand those triggers (I experienced that).
Simply ask help with triggers you don't understand.
~- Fl4meS

Level 8
I do know triggers i just was very tired yestaday didint get enough sleep, I am doing the multiboard now.

Indeed? I haven't slept for more than two hours over the past two days, since I've been having so much work to do. It's no excuse to ask people to make your map for you.

Now, when you run into problems while actually trying to make it, then is when you post to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.