• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I am in need of steampunk models, no need for any custom animations. The basics will do. :)

Needed:
Soldier: With any style of steampunk clothing, use of any type of steampunk weapons

Alchemist type: Pretty much just a steampunk guy with a top hat goggles and bottles of potions around a belt. Be creative.

Riding type: Could be riding a motorcycle, car, or just anything steampunkish. Just a riding ground unit. :)

Flying support unit: Prefer a blimp, retexture the goblin blimp or whatever.

Worker unit: Retexture the peasant, add goggles. :)

Hero units:

Inventor type: so maybe a wrench for a weapon, dirty greasy but cool lookin.

Skycaptain: Steampunk style guy with a sword, long jacket

Machinist: Maybe more armor than average with some oxygen tanks and whatnot.

Need all, any help is much appreciated. :)

Level 7
Well there is barely anything steampunk style out there. Im not lookin for any 1 person to do it all. Like if 1 person creates 1 thing, then itll just help me to get closer to my goal. Doodads, vehicles, units, heroes, all welcome and all needed. :)

Level 35
i believe the rules regarding 'bumping' are that a 48 hour wait interval is required

in any case you are asking for a lot when there is 0 information regarding your project other than it has steampunk in it, and let's face it, that's not a very unique feature. even my project has steampunk in it

Level 7
i believe the rules regarding 'bumping' are that a 48 hour wait interval is required

in any case you are asking for a lot when there is 0 information regarding your project other than it has steampunk in it, and let's face it, that's not a very unique feature. even my project has steampunk in it

Oh i apologize, had no idea.

And when i speak of steampunk, im talking humans maybe dwarves. But the real life style of human steampunks. Kind of like in final fantasy, that type of race.

Level 7
the website isn't useless

you just haven't used it

I've been a member on here since 2006 on my old account. I've definitely used it.

Just because you were not given attention. The web site is very useful. Use it wisely.

And since then ive made requests for models, skins, maps, and just general help. Occasionally someone can actually help, but never with any requests. Just the general help. I've made my own models (was never good enough for this site) And quite useful models/skins, but was never good enough. And these things I've been requesting over the years, MULTIPLE people have been asking for. Specifically the Scarlet Crusade stuff.

Level 7
having an account for an extended period of time does not mean you have used it

judging from your lack of knowledge regarding the rules of bumping and how to get things done for you, i'd say you created the account and barely used it

Ok touche, then allow me to ask how i exactly go about using it in this correct fashion?

Level 7
quite simple

you are dealing with people and asking them to give up their time
make them feel as though it is worth their time and they will help

most request threads go unnoticed anyway, so get to know the community better and then it will decide whether or not it wants to help you

Well thank you for that explanation. I appreciate it, and sorry for the bad attitude, ive had a run of horrible luck lately outside of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.