• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Weapon Drop Pod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
[Quick Model Request] Weapon Drop Pod.

Idk how to request something, so Ill just do the best I can.

[Request]: I want a Cylindrical shaped "drop pod" that will represent weapons (as items) in my map.

[Picture?]: Basically, I want it to look like one of these, UNOPENED. A open animation would be nice, but unnecessary.
Resupply_Capsules.jpg

[Extra]: Basically, as stated, it will be an item that you pick up, so it needs to be able to just sit on the ground, nothing more is needed. A DROP animation would be nice, but like the opening animation, really not needed. I want it to be obvious that its a WEAPON DROP as well if possible.

[Name?]: Supply Capsule or Weapon Drop or Drop Pod.

Thanks in advance. Anything I havent covered here ill be happy to fix... Also, this pic is from Halo, I dont want a exact copy, it is just the basic model for what I want.

Edit: Post 6 : If the spot that opens (in the picture) could be replaced with like a glass looking texture, that would be great :)

Last edited:
Level 1
Nah I dont need the weapons inside, like I said I dont even really need it open, If I had it open id need either ammunition inside or 7 different weapons... xD SOOOO Yea, would be easier if it was just closed.

Seeing how it will most likely not be all that big, It really needs to say, whether by looks or literally, "I HAVE A GUN INSIDE ME", so that people who see it wont just say "what in the world is that!?"

thanks for the replies! glad to see someone is at least looking at it ^-^

Edit: If the spot that opens (in the picture) could be replaced with like a glass looking texture? would be great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.