• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request Warcraft III retail hero icon pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Basically I want Jaina's 2d ingame Icon.... but I have yet to found a good version without a watermark. I figured you guys might have it.

Level 14
Unless I'm misunderstanding something, you just need the Jaina icon right? You can get it yourself very easily:
1) you'll need a .MPQ browser (i use Ladik's MPQ editor. Its original author has his own website: MPQ Archives - Downloads), and Warcraft III installed. Just open War3.MPQ and browse to the icon for Jaina (ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNJaina.blp)
2) Extract it wherever you want.
3) You can easily cut away the white border (assuming that's what you mean by 'watermark')

Level 14
By watermark I meant a transparent IGN logo over it. I actually wanted it with a black border, will photoshop that without a problem though. Thanks a lot for help! Was hoping I wouldn't need to reinstall the game and 3rd party software but I'll take it!

Status
Not open for further replies.