• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Troll Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I was wondering if anyone had any Troll models that are not on this site, such as some old models that been taken down and are sitting on your hard drive. I've had a few people in the past give me some, but I've since lost them. Much more prefer Jungle Trolls (blue skin 'Darkspear') than anything, but I'll take whatever you can send.

Just to say again, I want models that are NOT from this site, so don't bother linking me to the model section. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Level 8
I definitely should have specified even more in my original post, but I was under the impressive that XGM is widely known as a 'useless' site, thank you for the thought though.

Wondering if anyone else has anything?

Level 8
Yes, I am quite aware on how to do this. Another rather pointless reply, as it is not useful to what I requested, but I suppose your "hilarious way to link" me to your own post is as useful as you can be, I'll kindly ignore you from now on. Thank you for your attempt though. Also, I do not 'live' on Hive, nor do I dislike Hive resources, I simply want more.

As people clearly can't read a post and only want to input with seemingly pointless and non-useful replies / links, I'll go ahead and call this request void and no longer look/reply here. Thanks though.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I was wondering if anyone had any Troll models that are not on this site, such as some old models that been taken down and are sitting on your hard drive. I've had a few people in the past give me some, but I've since lost them. Much more prefer Jungle Trolls (blue skin 'Darkspear') than anything, but I'll take whatever you can send.
Lololololol. Yep but unfortunately they ain't for sale. Just wait a bit & you'll get everything I got, man. :p

That was a rather pointless reply, thank you for your attempt at being helpful either way.
Another rather pointless reply, as it is not useful to what I requested, but I suppose your "hilarious way to link" me to your own post is as useful as you can be, I'll kindly ignore you from now on.

As people clearly can't read a post and only want to input with seemingly pointless and non-useful replies / links, I'll go ahead and call this request void and no longer look/reply here. Thanks though.
While you were kind enough to thank them, I feel as though your replies were a bit terse, bordering on rude. Just because someone doesn't reply in direct response to your question, doesn't mean it was a "pointless" reply. "Pointless" is like "I love purple!" or "Do you have teeth?"; completely off-topic and nonsensical. At least these people were talking about the topic-at-hand (Troll models & where to find them).

i.e. Lighten up a bit.

Level 13
loled, I agree with Kyrbi0. ''Pointless'' make target feel himself like ''Oh lol! I'm f*cked by him''. And don't say "Thanks!" if you don't like it. I like people who say truth words, do truth things. But you are saying like "Thanks for eating this delicious donut!", but in your mind you will think like ''That lucky bastard ate all my donuts. I'll revenge againest it''. Please ban those peoples :/

Level 8
I have no idea what you just said, Love Seeker, like at all.

Also, I might as well address the rest of the posts, for funzies.

@Kybri0: Clearly, you don't know what the word, "pointless" means, as they were indeed pointless - at least PROXY's was. I stated before he posted, that I do not like the XGM site, he then continued to state that it's not a useless site, which had nothing to do with my request nor was it useful - pointless. Also, yes I am rude when people completely ignore what my thread is about and start talking about things not directly tied to what the thread is about. Which is why I was rude.

@takakenji: I asked on a WC3 site for WC3 models - sure XGM has a few WC3 models, but it is largely WoW rips and WoW rips with modifications to fit WC3 better, neither or which I asked for. So again, for not directing inputting towards my thread, you have posted a pointless reply. Thank you though, anyways.

Obviously I no longer want anything, so there's no reason to continue to reply. A moderator should feel welcomed to close this thread, as it inherently produced nothing but random, pointless banter.

Thank you. :)

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
@Kybri0: Clearly, you don't know what the word, "pointless" means, as they were indeed pointless - at least PROXY's was.
No, apparently you do you not know the meaning of the word "pointless"; it saddens me that I have to even bring this up:
Google Definition said:
Point-less
adjective
having little or no sense, use, or purpose.
"speculating like this is a pointless exercise"
Each and every poster on this thread has posted with a point in mind (whether responding to your post, making a claim, asking a question, defending a claim, attempting to convince, etc). It may not have been what you are looking for... it may not have been the answer you wanted... it may not have been a position you were willing to consider... But it had a point, and thus was incapable of being "pointless". Say what you will ("not helpful"; "not what I'm looking for"; "not pertinent"; etc), but say it right.

Moreover, it's one thing to be unclear in your communication; it's another to compound such lack of clarity with rudeness. Believe me, I sympathize with the 'pain' of not getting the response I was hoping for on threads I author, but seriously, man, it's a forum. Lighten up.

Level 8
Well, I'm not going to argue with people who post definitions of words and then continue to use it incorrectly. If by the definition and the posts within this thread, you can't see your flaws - then I feel a bit sorry for you.

This pointless (oh look, it's this word again) banter is going no where, so I shall not reply anymore and I hope a moderator closes it.

Good day, sir.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Well, I'm not going to argue with people who post definitions of words and then continue to use it incorrectly.
*raises eyebrows*

SkanarchisT said:
If by the definition and the posts within this thread, you can't see your flaws - then I feel a bit sorry for you.

This pointless (oh look, it's this word again) banter is going no where, so I shall not reply anymore and I hope a moderator closes it.

Good day, sir.
You are abysmally mistaken. However, if you choose not to continue, I guess I will have nothing left to respond to.

Good evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.