Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Request some old maps

Discussion in 'Requests' started by DarkHD, Feb 22, 2017.

1. DarkHD

DarkHD

Resources:
    Resources:
    First i don't know if i post in the right topic and if i am wrong please let me know.

Hello guys,i searched for a long time some maps that i played when i was a kid.

1. I remember one map was with orcs and humans in the top right corner of the map and they spawned every 10 seconds or something like that . Humans were spawned from tents. Near the battle it was some human camp with a paladin near a throne and had 2 rows of footmans who guard him. You could choose to be a demon hunter and he had a spell with a net and if you put a net on a enemy unit that unit would be ours ( Like Banshee's Possession spell). If you had an idea of the map let me know.

2. The next one its a map. It was like 10 Hero Siege wotlk but kil'jaeden was the final boss.

3. The third one it was some like a blood mage map and the thing that i remember its when you were in town you go in some tiny arena and you need to fight with a Dread Lord and some of his units.

If anyone can help me please let me know. Thanks

Sorry for bad english,it's not my native language.:ahug: