• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Request: some models...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
i need lika werewulf model, here is a pic:
( not so perfect, i know its difficult).

werewulf1.jpg

and i need lika new undead archer, but with flesh, not the skeleton archer jaja. (i search for undead footies, and there is a skin so i may have no complication with that). maybe this pic will help: i know the pic is bad jeje...

darkarcher.gif

here it is a lil pic of my map (it still in progress):
WC3ScrnShot_102207_160632_01.gif

Last edited:
Level 34
The bow hasn't got anything to do with the request. Oh and, the ghoul has no arrow attack or something dumbo. ;)

You mean a fleshy archer like this:

pyre_archer.jpg

Level 8
Amswer

well, that archers seems really good , the only thing is that there are no models of it xD... thats why im requesting ja...

Level 34
I'm only helping. I'm only helping. ;) Such as these requests needs pictures and those pictures are hard to find. I find most of them you know :3

Level 8
Answer

but there are 2 problems, no offence:

1. we need lika archer "warrior" look like.
2. i dunno how to change the attack type, that unit is melee.

Level 8
Answer

well, there the thing, if any modeler reading, please i need this favour... and if you want more pics... just call me, i cant get so much ,but i think i can get some...

Level 8
Answer

but it still being the same problem, i thank you, but this unit is melee, i need a ranged one... also if there any modelers viewing, im searching 3D modelers for my map...

Status
Not open for further replies.