• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Request: running round attacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
This is the idea of the spell i want:

a melee hero is among a group of enemy units, once the spell is activated the hero has greatly increased move and attack speed, and attacks an enemy unit once then moves on to attack another enemy unit and so on for the duration of the spell. Also while the spell is active the hero has small flames, not like the ones in WE covering his body.

Im not sure how this would be done, but if anyone gets it working that would be great

Level 6
I can see this coming together with triggers, if you are not adept then I might make it for you. First you would have the increase in speed done by an ability then store all targetable (Ground) units within a certain radius of the hero in a "unit group" then order your hero to attack a random unit in that group and remove the attacked unit from the group. All that would be in a loop. Eventually all the units in the group will be attacked. I hope this makes sense to you. If not then reply back, I'll wath this post.

Level 5
LOL. Shouldn't a Spell Request be in the Request Forum. *Hint Hint* You will probably get warned for this, if you don't get warned you will be extremely lucky. I wouldn't have a clue how to do the Spell you are Requesting.

Level 16
What you could do is, check if they have the buff, then order the attacker to attack another random unit.

Drunken:
oz02 said:
All rules that aren't followed will result in a warning, followed by a one week ban, followed by a permanent ban.

1. This forum is for requests only.

2. All requests should have a indication of what category it goes under. For example, a request for a skin should have in its Subject SKIN - *your text here*. If you're not sure what you want, put a / and if you want more than one thing put a |. You do not have to include it exactly that way, but it has to be specified in the Subject line somewhere (for example, 'I need a monster model').

3. Spell requests must go in the Spells Forum. That is the only exception.

4. This forum follows the other forum's rules as well. You can view them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.