• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Request) Reskin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Can someone Reskin these 2 Textures armours to work something like

Turles Armour
turles.gif

I'll be very greatfully (These textures are for my remodeled (Raddits/Goku) Model to create a Turles. (Since i only have ms paint on this laptop at other house i was wondering if someone could do it for me)

Textures in Attachments

And also can you make his Skin Too Look the same as the skin in the picture.

Also if you suggest any good Paint programs which i can do this my self

Which are not the following (Adobe Photshop CS / Paint Shop Pro X) *Reason because this laptop only has 800mb/2gb left"

PS: This is what my Edited Model looks like so far.
turlesrv1.png

Attachments

• HAHA2.blp
    61.8 KB · Views: 84
  • kyelow.blp
    17.3 KB · Views: 72
  • face.blp
    30.9 KB · Views: 121

AVP

AVP

Level 2
well you can use gimp just go to http://www.download.com and search for gimp then download the newest version of the program GTK it is required to install gimp cuz it choose the language when you installed that you download gimp at the same search then just install that and !BINGO!...
well you may have to download a blp > tga and vice versa converter but i do it to reskin some of mine models and it works probably!...

Status
Not open for further replies.